Subscribe to a New Breed of Fulfillment Strategy
As a global leader in the magazine industry for more than 30 years, Time Customer Service, Inc., understands the complex set of challenges and opportunities facing business today. While we pride ourselves on offering the most effective and turnkey subscription management services in the industry, we don’t define our company as simply a “fulfillment vendor.” At our core, Time Customer Service, Inc. is a full-service marketing partner, uniquely poised to deliver strategic solutions designed around your business goals and today’s ever-changing marketplace—to help you create and maintain a competitive advantage.
- Today’s customers demand access to content anytime, anywhere. Whether your customers are engaging with your brand on their phone, tablet or desktop, our patented entitlement and authentication processes work cross-device, enabling your brand to expand your reach, increase customer satisfaction and boost your bottom line.
- Our state-of-the-art marketing capabilities help publishers effectively identify, target and engage new and existing customers. Our exclusive subscription tiers, product bundles, and targeted print and digital marketing campaigns are proven to inspire response and even more importantly, action.
- As one of the nation’s largest mail owners, TCS understands the importance of address quality. Our commitment to address accuracy extends beyond our internal customers. Over 800 external clients in a variety of industries benefit from TCS’s unique perspective as a mail owner and mail service provider.
- As technology continues to change where, when and how people choose to make purchases, eCommerce solutions will become a critical piece of your overall business strategy. We work side-by-side with clients to customize an end-to-end eCommerce experience that’s intuitive, fast and secure.
- Increase payment percentages with convenient and secure solutions that give your customers flexible payment options. We provide the utmost flexibility in payment options including check, money order or credit/debit card, private label cards, direct debit, PayPal, Apple Pay, and Login & Pay with Amazon.
- At TCS, we believe our long-term success is directly related to yours. Which is why we’ve created an infrastructure to support a suite of “back office” operational capabilities that save you time, money, resources—and let’s marketers do what they do best: marketing.